When it comes to choosing a pet, there's no denying that dogs and cats are at the top of the list. But which one is the ultimate champion? Well, that's a tough call to make, so we've decided to break it down for you with this hilarious comparison of the pros and cons of each animal.
- Dogs will always be down for a good belly rub.
- Dogs are like potato chips, you can't have just one.
- Dogs are basically just furry little therapists that don't charge by the hour.
- Dogs will eat anything, including your favorite pair of shoes.
- Dogs will make you go on walks in the rain, snow, and even on sunny days.
- Dogs will make you look like a crazy person when you have a full-blown conversation with them.
- Cats will always let you know when they're feeling sassy by giving you the "side-eye."
- Cats will always make you laugh when they try to fit into tiny boxes and containers.
- Cats will always be there for you when you need a cuddle buddy, as long as you're okay with getting a few scratches in the process.
- Cats will always make you feel guilty for leaving them alone for more than 5 minutes.
- Cats will always make you feel like you're competing for the title of "top cat" in your own home.
- Cats will always make you feel like you're being judged for your life choices.
Well, dogs and cats are both amazing pets with their own unique quirks. Whether you choose a dog or a cat, you're sure to have a lifetime of laughs and love. But just remember, if you choose a dog, be prepared for your shoe collection to shrink. If you choose a cat, be prepared for your cat to become the ruler of your kingdom.